martes, 20 de noviembre de 2007

Opening of a new website

Publicado por Nupul B´alam el 20 de julio de 2006: Hi everybody!
__I know a lot of people are very (very) busy in Sevilla right now. Anyway, I would like to present you my website "le foyer américaniste" (el fogon americanista). You will be able to download papers and drawings, as to put your production online. I know the pages are in French, but I hope they will be soon translated in Spanish and English (only main texts). You can send me your writen material in any language you want (I must understand what I read tough, french, spanish, english, italian that's all). The beautifullest drawings will be also accepted! so feel free to send me some stuff.
__Oups, and the adress is http://www.foyeramericaniste.org/
I hope to see you there too!
Sebastian

No hay comentarios: